Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Ready for my Trip to South America.

Hello to everyone visiting my blog. This is the first time I have ever used a blog, so we'll see what happens. I'm not sure how long I will be able to sit around and blog while I'm away, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

In the last week or so I have been trying to get ready for my trip. I haven't started freaking out yet, but I'm sure the time will come. You know, crunch time, that day of, or the day before you are supposed to do whatever it is you're doing. Whatever it is, you know what I'm talking about, that exam, that paper, that meeting with a friend, or getting everything ironed out before a big trip.

Lately I have been working on getting some little things worked out. The biggest thing is the yellow fever shot I need to travel around much of South America. I called several places trying to get this vaccination and either everyone was booked until after my date of departure of they weren't answering. Thankfully the place called me, letting me know that they had a cancellation the day before my trip.


No comments: